Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pinteresting... Very Pinteresting.....


I've always wanted a better way to organize my bookmarked websites and I  think I may have the perfect solution! I started noticing this little red button on quite a few blogs:

  Follow Me on Pinterest

I thought "ooooo maybe this magical red button will take me somewhere sewing related" because of the "pin" in the name. This magical little red button took me to a place better than I could even imagine ..... to Pinterest.

Pinterest is like a virtual inspiration board where you can organize and store links to things that inspire you. 

The minutes can quickly turn into hours as I browse through various "pinboards" and I am filled with inspiration. I feel like I did when I first found Etsy  and Flickr: giddy, inspired and eager to join.  Alas, I'm going to wait until after Christmas to set up my Pinterest account because I have presents to make, cards to send, cookies to bake..... you know the drill!

Click here to visit Pinterest, type something fun like "Christmas Crafts" into the search box and see what fun ideas pop up. Have fun looking at all the eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment